You can create a Roadrunner email account only if you have a Spectrum Username. But if you never enrolled with Spectrum, go through the given instructions to create a new Username.
- Visit spectrum.net and select “Create a Username” after clicking on the menu icon.
- Select the “Contact Info” radio button. Doing so, you will see two separate fields i.e Phone Number and Email Address. So, provide either a Telephone number or email id that is registered and linked with your account.
- Confirm that you are a human being, not a robot, and then select Continue.
- You will now receive a code on your mobile via text or email that you have provided above. Copy-paste the code and click Next.
- The next window displays your information i.e your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number. Check all the details and make any required changes right away.
- Now, set a Spectrum Username. It is to be noted that you can also choose your email address or phone number as a Username. Or you can create a different one on the basis of your preference.
- Following this, Enter your password that must be a combination of alphanumeric characters and symbols.
- Then, provide the additional details i.e a Security Question and Answer. Whenever you attempt to sign-in, you will be asked to enter these details to prevent illegitimate access. Once done, click Next and this completes the process of creating a Spectrum Username.